Saturday, December 15, 2007

Overhead Monitor Installations - To be or not to be?

Today, I sent 3 of my technicians out to a local dealership in altamonte springs to do 10 overhead monitor installations on some minivans and SUVs. Come to find out, the car audio shop next to this dealership wanted to charge them $150 per van to do the install, plus parts. When he did some googling around and decided to call us I beat that price by over 50%. I told him if any client of mine wants an overhead monitor installed and they have 4 or more vehicles for them to go into, I will do for $80.00 per vehicle, all parts included. Now, you probably ask, how I can beat the prices of every shop in Orlando? Easy, I am 100% Mobile, and all my installation engineers are Advanced Installer Certified, so they have the experience and training, that the world of Mobile Technology demands in this ever changing world. Also, when you have to lease a building, pay for fancy audio/video displays in-house, and keep a good amount of stock. Now, in doing this, you have to charge outrageous prices, for your services, just to make it by. We don't have any of that. We don't keep stock. We don't have a fancy, pretty display. We don't lease any building. We are just MECP Advanced Installer Certified, 60 plus years experience on staff, On-Site Installations, and Whatever items you need we can order it for you - 50-80% cheaper than the shops will sell it to you for. Call Us Today - 407-233-6072. I have to head out! - - Have a good weekend, and God Bless!

No comments: